Wednesday, October 24, 2018

New Horizons Tami Revolution Double Hoodie


This hoodie is, hands down, the best thing that has come out of the 2018 RTW fast.  I saw a version on the group Facebook page earlier in the year and my jaw dropped.  I knew I had to make one.  


The hoodie has a slim fit, so the instructions suggest going up a size if you want more room.  I made the size that corresponds to my measurements and it fits just fine.  It has shape to it but there is still room to move.

The instructions are incredibly easy to follow, although I did get a little bit confused on the difference between the double hood and conversion hood instructions.  I've gotten to the point in my sewing career where I don't have to pay that much attention to the instructions, so I just did what felt intuitive.  


The fabric is from Style Maker Fabrics.  The navy blue fabric has incredible recovery and I wouldn't mind having two more tops in the same material.  

The hood is enormous when it's pulled up, which makes me feel like I'm in the Lord of the Rings.  


I want more of these hoodies for fall!

1 comment:

  1. It is so cute, I can see why you liked it! The fabric is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete